- Your GHVHS licensed resources are NOW also available on your various mobile devices. AccessMedicine offers its key titles for quick mobile access but requires a full website access for all 85+ titles.
- Access Medicine requires going first to the website version from within the hospital network, creating a username and password, before using a mobile device to access the mobile version.
- Harrison's Online
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2013
- Picture Galleries from Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 6e
- Clinician's Pocket Reference: The Scut Monkey, 11e
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care
- Diagnostic Tests from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
- Quick Answers
- Drug monographs
If you have not created such a profile, please visit the site on a nonmobile browser, select the "My AccessMedicine" tab, and follow the directions for creation of a personal profile. Once complete, you may return to the mobile view and use that username and password to access the site.
Devices which support the mobile optimized version of the site include the iPhone, Blackberry Bold, and Android devices. In order to access the mobile optimized version of the site: If your device picks up your institution’s WiFi network, you may be automatically granted access and routed to the mobile homepage. If your device does not pick up your institution’s WiFi or if you are off site, you will be asked to supply your My Access username and password in order to access the site.
For iPad Users
From the iPad, you will be able to access the same version of the site that you would on your computer.